Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BARF 2012 Season
Chastity Offline
Actor and Wench...Mostly Wench

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1 in 1 posts
BARF 2012 Season
Bay Area Ren Fest's 2012 season is lurking around the corner, and now is the time for us to get planning what we want to do this year. I am sure most of you have heard that the Scottish/Irish Court has decided not to make their annual journey to the Village of Fittleworth and as of now, that has not changed. I am planning to talk to Lady Faire about setting up a tent again this year, this time, something more period correct and more durable. A Suttler style tent for us to muster and relax with an awning instead of just a tent to hide in. Visitors will be most welcomed.

I want ideas this year, though. I will have more time to devote to the Guild and want to see more fanfare. Rose tag...banana/pickle walks...I want to see if we can inspire our brother rogues to play their brand of games as well as we all use to back in the days of the Largo. I want a schedule for Wench walks were we can have the wenches targeting patrons and playtrons alike.

So, Sisters, I challenge you to get involved this year so we can have a rocking good time!

Chastity
Local 21 Madam
"Luscious and Legal...Sultry, Steamy Wenches of the South" *sizzle*

IWG#1615
Merc#988

Celt'n M'Crack
11-29-2011 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top