Poll: Where should the Count and Captain (and, of course, Falcone) visit?
This poll is closed.
Georgia Renaissance Faire 23.08% 6 23.08%
Scarborough Faire 11.54% 3 11.54%
Tennessee Renaissance Faire 7.69% 2 7.69%
Virginia Renaissance Faire 57.69% 15 57.69%
Total 26 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SPECIAL EVENT ! ! !
Count Adolfo Offline
The Horseman of Romance
The Horseman of Romance

Thanks Given: 120
Thanks Received: 50 in 44 posts
SPECIAL EVENT ! ! !
This year, I shall be celebrating the birth of my long lost love, Countess Carina, at a Faire chosen by... YOU, the denizens of EverFaire.
That's right... I shall have Captain Seamus Rumkiller set the sails for one of FOUR Festivals... and you all get to pick which one it is.

Whilest there, I shall be doing a very romantic presentation... in Carina's honour.
So, it's up to you... which of the following Faires shall we set course for on Memorial Day Weekend?

Vote in the poll... and we will travel to the one that wins.

Il Conte Adolfo Ludovico DiCesare DiAmore

Renpocalypse White Horseman of Romance Heart
IBRSC Liaison, FL ~ Rogue # 464
RMG #823
Character Assassin

(and occasionally known as Galsdig M'Crack...)

"Non esiste sfida non posso rispondere con la mia lingua, un stocco e una rosa"
03-24-2011 07:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Kalimac Offline
Playtron

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0 in 0 posts
RE: SPECIAL EVENT ! ! !
I have been to GARF once, about 11 years ago only problem I had with it was the lack of trees.... I went down on a whim to visit to see what the booth was like down there, looked great only issue is I did not plan on going was just spur of moment told work I was going to be out Friday and Monday back maybe Tuesday drive down to GA that Thursday night went to Faire with no garb, my Boss from MDRF said where is your Garb tossed me one of his shirts I did not realize it would leave my Upper back exposed to the GA Sun so by noon Saturday my upper back was already in blisters from sunburn...and still 11 years later I have a patch on my back that is a different colour then the rest of my back because of that burn.....if I had the money I would have voted to head down to Texas Scarborough is another Faire I want to go to one of these years....but if you make it up to VARF it will give me another reason to visit it for the first time.....
03-24-2011 08:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Count Adolfo Offline
The Horseman of Romance
The Horseman of Romance

So far, I'm feelin' the love from VA over here...
15 votes to get us up there and I've received some amazing "bribes" too...

unless one of the other Faires makes a comeback...

We'll start planning on a trip Northeast.

But there's still time... so keep those votes coming in...

RMG #823
Character Assassin

03-29-2011 10:00 PM
Lairde Guard'n M'Crack Offline
Lairde Chieftain

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 16 in 15 posts
My take on this......Scarborough Faire is the faire that all other faires strive to be......and if I had to choose only one faire to go to ever again, it would be the one.

Tennessee - Wonderful Faire and just a great group of people and cast......A fun trip.....Ettes and Teers call and the Clan Griffin of the Clan M'Crack call it home......although their gatherings are two weeks before Memorial Day.

Georgia - A very nice faire, and has great ticket packages.....Memorial Weekend is usually the Pirate Gathering and the Pirate Auction at one of the close by hotels......Most different kinds of rum I have ever seen in one place at the Pirate Party.....Welcoming group of people and a lot of fun to party with....

Virginia - Small Faire held at a winery - Dedicated Cast that really do strive to excel and simply some of the most fun people I have ever met on the faire circuit. Memorial Day Weekend they let all Active Duty and Retired Military personnel get in for free. (It may not seem like much, but as far as I know they are the only faire that thanks our vets with passes). It is FUN......and the Clan White of the Clan M'Crack calls this faire home. Also this is the home faire of the Clan Lambert Regional Chieftain of the Clan M'Crack. Memorial Weekend is also the M'Crack Family Gathering Weekend.

Lairde Guard'n M'Crack
Chieftain Clan O'Ceallaig of Clan M'Crack
Oculus Nox, IBRSC, Teer,
RFer, DoRT, Landshark, Bard,
DG, RFC, EFer
03-29-2011 10:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Count Adolfo Offline
The Horseman of Romance
The Horseman of Romance

(03-29-2011 10:45 PM)Lairde Guardn M'Crack Wrote:  My take on this......Scarborough Faire is the faire that all other faires strive to be......and if I had to choose only one faire to go to ever again, it would be the one.

Tennessee - Wonderful Faire and just a great group of people and cast......A fun trip.....Ettes and Teers call and the Clan Griffin of the Clan M'Crack call it home......although their gatherings are two weeks before Memorial Day.

Georgia - A very nice faire, and has great ticket packages.....Memorial Weekend is usually the Pirate Gathering and the Pirate Auction at one of the close by hotels......Most different kinds of rum I have ever seen in one place at the Pirate Party.....Welcoming group of people and a lot of fun to party with....

Virginia - Small Faire held at a winery - Dedicated Cast that really do strive to excel and simply some of the most fun people I have ever met on the faire circuit. Memorial Day Weekend they let all Active Duty and Retired Military personnel get in for free. (It may not seem like much, but as far as I know they are the only faire that thanks our vets with passes). It is FUN......and the Clan White of the Clan M'Crack calls this faire home. Also this is the home faire of the Clan Lambert Regional Chieftain of the Clan M'Crack. Memorial Weekend is also the M'Crack Family Gathering Weekend.

Scarby is on my Bucket List of Faires. I SHALL make it there eventually.
I ADORE some of the people in TN... so if the vote went that way, you'd not hear me complain.
Georgia is so close to hear... the shortest of the four drives... and yet, I've never made it there... go figure. It'll happen.
VA has been highly recommended for years and, as evidenced by the voting, they apparently are eager to see Seamus and Falcone and Me...

RMG #823
Character Assassin

04-08-2011 09:06 AM