• 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the Period?
SyRilla Offline
Magistrate
Magistrates

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6 in 5 posts
What is the Period?
Welcome to the corner of the room that involves people staring at stitching, comparing paintings and books, burning fabric, and talking about the best way to use that last scrap of linen that cost an arm and a leg.

As the title says, this area is only for comments and photos of those striving for historically accurate clothing, or the look of. As this topic is all about the unknown, known only by secondary sources, and with a few rare first hand accounts, things that are discussed or shown need to be taken with a grain of salt. There is no one way that things are done. And no one person that knows everything. (Thought I wish I did!) If you ask for an item to be critiqued, then expect honest reaction, praise and criticism. Flames, overly negative and hurtful comments will be noted and brought to the boards attention for action.

Enjoy the knowledge that is shared here!
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2010 08:35 AM by SyRilla.)
12-23-2010 12:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Lairde Guard'n M'Crack Offline
Lairde Chieftain

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 16 in 15 posts
RE: What is the Period?

Lairde Guard'n M'Crack
Chieftain Clan O'Ceallaig of Clan M'Crack
Oculus Nox, IBRSC, Teer,
RFer, DoRT, Landshark, Bard,
DG, RFC, EFer
01-11-2011 09:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
SyRilla Offline
Magistrate
Magistrates

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6 in 5 posts
RE: What is the Period?
After a long time away, and connection issues, I have finally made it back! Lets start talking!
10-04-2011 08:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top