[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who's Your Favorite in Firefly?
TroubledGeek Offline
Chief Navigator

Likes Given: 3
Who's Your Favorite in Firefly?
If you mark "other" or "all," tell us who, or, if applicable, why? I've found that everyone has a favorite for very specific reasons.

Everyone's geek is their own. Some prefer certain areas, and others prefer only one or two areas. That's how it works! Nerd is as nerd does and nerd is only what nerd makes. I hope that makes sense.
11-17-2011 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Taeryn Leir Offline
Good Hearted Mercenary

RE: Who's Your Favorite in Firefly?
Mal, without hesitation. It must be the ex-soldier vibe...you see it so often nowadays. A good man, left apart from something he truly believed in. The scars are buried deep, but if pressed, they rise to the surface and scare everyone within 30 yards. Plus he's clueless around Inara...any woman that glossy and sweet-smellin' would drive me to distraction!

" Suppressive Fire: When you absolutely, positively have to keep the bastards' heads down long enough to call in an air strike." Big Grin
11-24-2011 02:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TroubledGeek Offline
Chief Navigator

Oddly enough, Mal is like third for me. I love Kaylee because I am her. I had lights around my door growing up, I'm kooky...I just identify with her and her tinkering and everything. But then I can't decide between Wash or Jayne as second and Mal and Zoe for third...Of course Book and Inara are somewhere in there too...And I adore River...I wanna cosplay her...Waiting for another 3 inches of hair...and Simon is awesome too!...I can't figure out who I like most....Badger was cool. I always found him cool...

Everyone's geek is their own. Some prefer certain areas, and others prefer only one or two areas. That's how it works! Nerd is as nerd does and nerd is only what nerd makes. I hope that makes sense.
12-02-2011 09:41 PM
The Mad Professor Offline
For SCIENCE!!!

Likes Given: 0
Jubal Early, or 'Boba Freud' as I call him...

Mad science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" — Schlock Mercenary
12-02-2011 11:33 PM