Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
His Lordship Lordwriothsley has arrived
Lordwriothsley Offline
Cameo Character

Likes Given: 1
His Lordship Lordwriothsley has arrived
Well since I haven't yet I figured i'd go ahead and post an introduction now. Lordwriothsley's the name and i'm excited to be here. Although I don't know much about steampunk I do happen to be a fan of sci-fi but only a few shows though with Star Trek and Star Wars being the shows that I am a fan of but other than that some of my favorite things invlove music, poetry, sports, and ren faires just to name a few. Anyway that's all I have for now and I look forward to making lots of new friends on here as well.

Clan M'Crack
Earl of Southampton
IBRSC #1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Veteran of Flirting
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"
11-15-2011 06:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Wolf Lord Drengr Offline
Administrator

Likes Given: 2
RE: His Lordship Lordwriothsley has arrived
Welcome to the MultiVerse!

Wolf Lord Drengr
11-16-2011 05:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TroubledGeek Offline
Chief Navigator

Likes Given: 3
RE: His Lordship Lordwriothsley has arrived
Welcome! Good to see you here! Now...you must check out Firefly when able...Big Grin

Everyone's geek is their own. Some prefer certain areas, and others prefer only one or two areas. That's how it works! Nerd is as nerd does and nerd is only what nerd makes. I hope that makes sense.
11-17-2011 10:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply Return to top